Thursday, September 23, 2010

Iterations of My Self

I was thinking today if I would want to go back and re-live my life till this moment; Correct all the mistakes that I ever made; set right all those instances that can be improved and relive all those moments I enjoyed to the fullest. I realized that I won't.

The worst experiences in our lives teach us the best lessons. Lessons that change us completely, make us a different person, change our definitions and make us feel glad to have had those bad days at the first place. Given a chance to go back and edit them, would I do that? No, because then my learning won't be the same anymore, my experience wouldn't be commensurate anymore, my roots wouldn't be strong any longer. I don't regret most of the mistakes I ever made, don't want to change any of the most awful experiences I sustained. Because with each of those gales, I know, I just grew a little stronger, a little bolder, a little wiser and a little kinder

1 comment:

  1. keep writing till the time ur first novel is published..please
    You will surely become a great author someday..and I really mean it..hope u have forgiven me for that letter..best wishes n plz dont misunderstand me....Sharad

    ReplyDelete