Saturday, October 30, 2010

Music Saves My Soul

Whatever would happen to me, if there weren't any music. So many times have I thought of making a list of all my favorite songs. Just to keep a track of which one I am mesmerized with currently, may be I should constantly post the ongoing favorites. Here's the one I am humming right now:

Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki, Na Tere Bajhon Lagda Ji... by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Awesome Song with equally awesome lyrics. Though I hardly pay attention to the lyrics of a song, this one completely beholds my soul for the time it flows.

2 comments:

  1. is it really possible to make the list of fav songs, hamesha hi incomplete reh jaati hai, vaise nice choice of the song

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might like this one also: Aaja o aa Sajna by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from the movie Jag Jeondeyan de Mele.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miEuyrPBcX4

    ReplyDelete