Thursday, October 15, 2009

The road to eternity...

Though this is not related to my curriculum in any way, I just had to post this on my blog... This is something my friend told me when I was upset(more with myself than with others) and asked me to remember for the rest of my life... :) Here's a biiiig thanks to you !!!

Gul te khar paidaish ikse, ik bag chaman de dovein,
Ik shabumar gulan di oshak, par khar rahe nit ovein.
Thoda rehna kabool pyare par, tu khar na hovein,
Hassham aan milein gal hasske, chahe ik pal pass khalovein.

Translation:

FLowers and thorns take birth in the same garden... Flowers shed themselves after sometime, but the thorns stay there forever... Prefer to live a shorter life than become a thorn, meet everyone with happiness even if you meet him for a moment!!

I'll always remember this!!

2 comments: